New guy install issue

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Chris McCarvill

New guy install issue

Post by Chris McCarvill »

I'm installing Drumagog pro on a music-only computer (Sonar 6 platform) without internet access. (I use a laptop for internet) I had installed the 14 day trial on the music computer and it expired before I could purchase the full version. I purchased the full version today and am attempting to get the CPU ID from the music computer and can't because after uninstalling the expired demo, and installing the new purchased Drumagog 4, the main screen where the CPU ID should appear no reads "Demo expired" and I can't click on it to get the CPU ID so I can get the unlock code so I can use it. Appreciate any help you may have.
Dammit,
Chris
judgewax

Post by judgewax »

Hello , I have got exactly the same probleme, please help me!!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

To obtain the CPUID, select the "click to unlock" message. A separate window containing the CPUID will appear. Using a computer with Internet access, visit our support page at http://www.drumagog.com/support.asp with your account information and the CPUID. An unlock code will be emailed automatically.

If the CPUID window does not appear, I suggest a re-download and/or reinstall. The download may have been corrupted during the download or while transferring the installer file to CD or flash drive.

There is no need to uninstall Drumagog when upgrading, including the demo. The installer automatically overwrite any associated files (except for samples).

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Also, if you're seeing a "Demo Expired" mesage, and are NOT seeing the "Click to unlock" next to it, you are still running the demo version. To fix this, just download the full retail version from the download page.

Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.