CPUID keeps coming up invalid

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

bennyho

CPUID keeps coming up invalid

Post by bennyho »

I have installed and uninstalled and reinstalled numerous times clean out the trash did a reg clean everything I can think of but everytime I run drumagog plat 4.11 unlock the cpuid is the same everytime and when i enter it on the site it sais that it is not corect. Just bought the plat version tonight had the demo on my system got it streight from drumagog site and arghhh getting anoyed

Please help
bennyho

Re: CPUID keeps coming up invalid

Post by bennyho »

found the answer so I will post this for everyone so if they have this problem they can fix this issue

Check the VST folder...most programs will look in a specific folder inside the vst folder named vst plugins this is ussually made by default by the audio program. when drumagog installs it does not put the dll in the vst folder...if you had a previous version on your pc you might have originaly correct this by moving the dll into the vst plugin folder manually to get it to work...your audio program will not recognize the new dll for it does not see it...delete the one inside the vst plug in folder reinstall than go to the vst folder in program files than move them into the plugin folder rescan then walla presto chango it will work....