Drumagog Demo dll error

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

btb

Drumagog Demo dll error

Post by btb »

Hello,
I'm trying to run Drumagog demo with Cubase SX3 and Nuendo 3. The setup goes correctly, but when I try to activate the plugin on a track insert I got an error:

****.dll not found, could not run Drumagog. Re-install Drumagog could solve the problem

Obviously, I've been re-installing Drumagog for the whole afternoon, without solving the problem.
Any ideas?

I've already been using that demo, but I do not remember if was it installed on that pc.. maybe the problem is just that my demo has expired some months ago and now I can't install it anymore?
Matt W
Expert

Re: Drumagog Demo dll error

Post by Matt W »

Well, it is true that once you've run the demo version it will permanently stop after 14 days. It should open with errors though, and just display the Demo Expired message in the plugin. The specific error message you are seeing happens when part of the Drumagog installation is missing, in this case the actual plugin file itself. Usually this is because Cubase is looking in a different VST Plugins folder than where Drumagog is installed, so generally searching your system for that .dll and adding it's folder to Cubase's VST folders should do it.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com