drumagog freezing adobe audition?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

codycallahan

drumagog freezing adobe audition?

Post by codycallahan »

so when i use drumagog as a plug in for any of my drum tracks it plays the track with the plugin like it normally would, but when i click ok, to have it save the effect, or plugin in this case, it freezes up adobe and i have to ctrl alt delete to close adobe.

now my computer runs fine, i tried just doing other stuff and waiting for it to unfreeze maybe, but ill go back to adobe and when i click in adobe it just gives me the windows, "dong" when you try and click on something that isnt responding.

what im doing is mapping out the drums in fruity loops, then taking away all the other hits besides one to makes a bass drum track for example and saving it as a different file, then i load it into adobe, go to my effects, open drumagog, pick my settings for the bass drum, then click ok to i guess, activate the effect or plugin, but it doesnt want to load the effect.

the drumagog screen just goes away and adobe just sits there bein useless.
Matt W
Expert

Re: drumagog freezing adobe audition?

Post by Matt W »

Hello,

I'm sorry you are having trouble with Drumagog. We could use some additional information about your system, most importantly what exact OS you have, and which version of Drumagog. What you are describing most commonly happens when using an version of Drumagog that is incompatible with your OS, or having a bad installation. In these cases downloading the Drumagog installer for your OS and doing a full reinstall will usually fix these kinds of issues.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com