Just Downloaded Demo and Already is Expired

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

danielh

Just Downloaded Demo and Already is Expired

Post by danielh »

I downloaded the demo today, and it says it's already expired. I did download the demo probably 2 or 3 years ago, but never used it because it froze Logic Express every time I tried to enable it.

I've since purchased Logic Pro 8 and am attempting (again) to try out Drumagog. I've tried uninstalling everything I know to uninstall and reinstall this new version but it says "Demo - Evaluation Expired". I'd really like to consider purchasing drumagog but can't do that until I get a chance to try it out.

Any help you all can offer would be great. Thanks!
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Unfortunately the Drumagog demo cannot be reset after it is initially installed. As we wanted those that tried out the demo to be able to use it fully, including saving and exporting Drumagog-processed audio (without beeps), we can not include any possible system that would allow someone to reset it, therefore allowing the demo to be used forever. The only way to reset the demo is to literally re-install your operating system, or install a second OS on a different partition.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
danielh

Post by danielh »

Thanks for the reply/ That's a bummer... I was really looking forward to trying it out. I guess I'll have to consider other options.