Graphic problem with Logic 8.0.2 and 4.11a

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

stephenbennett

Graphic problem with Logic 8.0.2 and 4.11a

Post by stephenbennett »

This happened occasionally with earlier versions of Drumagog, but reloading Logic used to cure it.

Now, if I insert Drumagog no plug-in window opens and double clicking on the Drumagog insert slot just brings up a text box with the number 2*** and Logic becomes graphically unresponsive.

Anyone any ideas?

I'm on Tiger on a 1.8 Dual G5, 4GB RAM.

Regards

Stephen
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Does this happen with both the Fixed and non-Fixed Latency versions of Drumagog, or will one work while the other does not? Also, can you check Logic’s AU Manager and tell me if there are any error messages for Drumagog?

You can download Drumagog 4.10 from our website by logging into our secure Download section (http://www.drumagog.com/download.htm and find the section called “Retail Download and Updates”), but earlier versions of Drumagog will fail AU validation with Logic 8.02 (though you could manually just enable the plugin in the AU Manager and use it normally).

More likely it sounds like Drumagog 4.11 needs to be re-installed. If you download the “Full Retail” version of Drumagog it will completely install over the top of your existing installation, and would fix any corrupted files that you may have.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com