HELLO!! Drumagog not showing up in Pro Tools on a Mac Pro

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

JhonAckerman

HELLO!! Drumagog not showing up in Pro Tools on a Mac Pro

Post by JhonAckerman »

This is my very first post on here so hello to all . . . I have loved having Drumagog in the studio for a few years by now . . . but we moved over to a Mac Pro about a month ago and today I realized I hadn't installed it on the Mac so I gave it a shot!!

It seemed to install fine, I went with the typical "default" installation but it's not showing up in Pro Tools (version 7.4.2) and I am here seeking guidance on how to fix it.

Anybody?? This is one of the best programs I've ever seen and I cannot believe that my work has not [i]demanded[/i] that I deal with this before today!

-Jhon
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Jhon,

I'm sorry you're having trouble. I would first check that the Drumagog RTAS related files (If using PTHD, both DrumagogFL.dpm and drumagog.dpm will be installed; if PTLE, there will only be drumagog.dpm) are in the following location (on a Mac):

HD>Library>Application Support>Digidesign>Plugins

If these file(s) are not in this location, ProTools will not detect Drumagog. If they are not in this location, search your hard drive for the files. If they are found, drag and drop into this location and reboot ProTools.

If the files are not on your computer for some reason, reinstall the "full retail version" of Drumagog (either download or DVD) and make sure to select the correct choice at the beginning of installer (that you own PT 7.0 or greater).

Just a reminder the Drumagog appears in the "Other" submenu of the ProTools Inserts Menu.

If you continue having trouble let us know.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.