Adobe Audition 2.0

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

BassBallz

Adobe Audition 2.0

Post by BassBallz »

I'm using Adobe Audition 2.0, I've copied all of the Drumagog files and put them into my plugins folder in my Adobe Audition 2.0 folder along with all the other plugins I use.

The Drugmagog plugin shows up in the "unsupported" list of plugins after I refresh the plugin list within the program. I have tried and tried but cannot get it to be listed under the working plugins.

Can someone please help me!
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Hello,

You mentioned copying the Drumagog files into your Audition VSTPlugins folder, did you also first run the full Drumagog installer? The installer will need to run to copy some additional files, and when doing so will try and detect your VSTplugins folder.

I'd suggest re-running the Full version of the installer, and checking the folder Drumagog is installing the VST plugins into. If its not the correct one, you can use the "custom" installation option to manually select the correct plugin folder.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
BassBallz

Post by BassBallz »

I did use the installer before i copied files into my VST plugin folder. I'll try re-running it.

Adobe is finding the plugin, but its under my "unsupported" tab, which is odd because i thought it was supported. Any ideas?
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Drumagog 4, as a VST plugin, is supported, so its not a problem between Drumagog and Audition 2. I know that Audition will disable a plugin if it causes a problem and won't re-enable it automatically, even if you re-install it. I found a section on Adobe's site on their VST Manager (http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon ... lId=330271) which includes a section on re-running the VST Plug-in Manager so Audition can re-scan the plugin folder(s).

Otherwise, describe the rest of the system you are running this with (OS, version numbers of Audition 2 and Drumagog, etc), so we can try and re-create it.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
BassBallz

Post by BassBallz »

It worked! I reinstalled Drumagog with the "advanced install" and just dumped everything into my adobe plugins folder. It worked this time.

Wow, this program is simply amazing. I'm buying the platinum version for sure! It has taken my drum tracks and given them life like never before. Now I want to go into my old sessions and update them!!!