Pro Tools 7.4.2 crashes when in Advanced Menu of Drumagog

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

deerock

Pro Tools 7.4.2 crashes when in Advanced Menu of Drumagog

Post by deerock »

Drumagog crashes Pro Tools (no spinning rainbow, just plain crash out) every time I try to get into the Advanced menu of Drumagog - Fixed Latency and regular Drumagog plug-in.

I'm using Drumagog 4.10

Any ideas?

derek
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

This occurs when Drumagog is not authorized. Is the "demo-click to unlock" message on the bottom of the Main Tab? If so, you'll need a new unlock code. Visit the [url=nttp://www.drumagog.com/support.asp]support page[/url] with your registration information and CPUID. An unlock code is automatically emailed to you.

If Drumagog is already authorized, and you're still experiencing this issue, let us know.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
deerock

authorized, yes

Post by deerock »

Yes, it is authorized...not in demo mode. I had to open Drumagog on a G5, with pro tools 7.4.1cs6, then make the correct settings and save it as a 'setting'. Then I copied that to Drumagog on Mac Pro, PT 7.4.2cs1, and then I imported the setting and then the plug-in worked fine with the correct setting.

Lot of work to make the plug-in work.

Any other ideas?

derek

blenderpost.com
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

The Drumagog v4.11 update includes the ability to use settings between Intel (MacPro) and PowerPC (G5) Macs. If you have 4.10 installed on the MacPro, this computer being the one you are using to open this session, I suggest updating to v4.11.

Drumagog v4.10 does not retain/open settings created on another type of processor.

The v4.11 update also allows Drumagog to save/open settings from older versions (i.e. v4.10), between both Intel and PPC processors.

If ProTools continues to fuss over Drumagog, I suggest opening these sessions and removing Drumagog, then Save. Open the session back up, and reinsert Drumagog. Simply reload the setting (.tfx file) and your settings should reappear.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.