Can you use midi tracks to trigger samples on drumagog?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

mikemoss

Can you use midi tracks to trigger samples on drumagog?

Post by mikemoss »

I own BFD and Addictive Drums and they dont come close to the things i have have heard from drumagog and S Slate. The problem is that i dont actually compehend how drumagog works! I mean is it a sampler that gets triggered by a midi track for instance? Or does it need an actual audio track to get triggered? Or both? I m a home recording guitarist and besides guitars and bass, drums and synths etc are all software generated. Certainly ill purchase it as soon as someone reassures me that it can work as a vst plugin on cubase because i dont own a miced drum kit and certainly i dont want to create audio tracks of every component of an addictive drums kit so i can later on load drumagog as an effect on an audio track! Any help please?

Thanks alot, Mike!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hi Mike,

Drumagog is a plug-in that simply replaces original audio with a sample in real-time. Drumagog works with both MIDI and audio, and as a VST plug-in with Cubase. You can also use the MIDI Output to use the Addictive Drums library with Drumagog.

Drumagog Platinum and BFD (v1.5/v2.1) have direct integration, so no MIDI routing is necessary.

You can also try the 14-day Drumagog Platinum demo at http://www.drumagog.com/download.htm and try it out.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
seraulu1

Re: Can you use midi tracks to trigger samples on drumagog?

Post by seraulu1 »

Teri wrote:Hi Mike,

Drumagog is a plug-in that simply replaces original audio with a sample in real-time. Drumagog works with both MIDI and audio, and as a VST plug-in with Cubase. You can also use the MIDI Output to use the Addictive Drums library with Drumagog.

Drumagog Platinum and BFD (v1.5/v2.1) have direct integration, so no MIDI routing is necessary.

You can also try the 14-day Drumagog Platinum demo at http://www.drumagog.com/download.htm and try it out.
Hi Teri/all,

Thanks for the suggestion you give!!!!!!!! learn hypnosis free
marcb

Re: Can you use midi tracks to trigger samples on drumagog?

Post by marcb »

Hi it works fine I've used it for over year now with no problems! :mrgreen: