Buying Drumagog...help

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

drummer1

Buying Drumagog...help

Post by drummer1 »

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to ask a question:

When i purchase Drumagog - does it give me a version for Mac and PC - or only for one of them??

Because my band will use it for Mac however my operating system is a PC - therefor if i was only going to receive a mac version - then it wouldn't be worth me buying it as i use a PC...

Hope my question has made sense...

Thanks for your help...

Christian Nativo
www.christiannativo.com
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Yes, when you purchase Drumagog you can use both the PC and Mac versions simultaneously.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
drummer1

Post by drummer1 »

Hi Rim,

When i go to buy drummer gog - it gives me the choice out of "mac version " or "pc version" - do i have to buy two seperate versions to get both ... i'm a little confused...

when i do purchase drummer gog - can i manually download it because the "buy" page asks for shipping information??

sorry mate i'm a little confused...

cheers
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

By the way, it's "Drumagog", not "Drummer Gog" - just a head's up;)

After purchasing Drumagog, you have a choice of which version you want to download, Mac or PC - it all depends on what you're using. You can also download and use both if you like.

Also, you can ignore the shipping information - Drumagog is strictly downloadable at the moment. As soon as you make a purchase, you can download Drumagog and begin using it.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.