Which beat replace...

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

LocoPonce

Which beat replace...

Post by LocoPonce »

Hello....I'm trying to do this. I have one track with two kind of beat...very different..the problem is that I can only replace the louder beat (if y set sensibility down the program replace me all the beat) so I cant tell that the only beat that i want to replace is the lower one. Its there any way to select the beat I want replace with the sample i want?

Thankss
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

This issue can be worked with in two ways. One way is using two instances of Drumagog on this track, one for the loud beat and one for the soft beat. The Drumagog replacing the loud beat is done with the sensitivity bar as stated in your post. With the second instance of Drumagog, use the trigger filter and sensitivity bar to pick out and replace the soft beat.

The second is using two dynamic groups in one Drumagog instance. Dynamic groups are configured in the Samples tab of Drumagog. Create a dynamic group for the loud beat and one for the soft beat. Then create two sample groups (or use the sample sample group, whatever your choice..) and trigger this way.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
LocoPonce

Post by LocoPonce »

thank you!...I guess I understand how to do it...I'll try now.!
LocoPonce

Post by LocoPonce »

it works!!, Theres any way to select witch beat replace not by the paramater "volume" or "level", but select beats by sound freq or by selecting before what sound y want to replace and then drumagog detect only that sound?

thanks againn!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Use the Trigger Filter to pick out any frequency. Drumagog will then trigger from the selected frequency.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.