Beep!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

gotmoretone

Beep!

Post by gotmoretone »

I have Sonar 6 PE & Cubase LE. Drumagog works fine Cubase but when I open it in Sonar I get a Beep every 30 sec...Help!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

Can you be more descriptive about this "beep"? For example, does it occur when Drumagog is triggered? Or does this happen if Drumagog is just open in your session?

Did you complete the unlocking process?

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
gotmoretone

Beep!

Post by gotmoretone »

Yes I have completed the registration process. The beep occurs every time I open Drumagog in Sonar 6. Beeps every 30 sec or so. Thanks!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Ok,

When Drumagog "beeps" every 30 seconds, does this occur when it is triggered? Is it possible that the synth function is enabled?

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
gotmoretone

Beep!

Post by gotmoretone »

I have Session Drummer 2 pulled up in a Synth Rack & assigning each Drum to a different track. Does that have something to do with it? I am also getting the same beep w/Wave Arts Master Verb LE. I first noticed the beep when I used Cakewalks VST Adapter and DirectiXer in order to use Direct X plugins w/Sonar. Thanks!
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

I am not quite sure why Drumagog is beeping every 30 seconds in your setup. If you think this problem is related to Drumagog LE, have you tried downloading the demo off our website? This is a full working version of Drumagog Platinum that is valid for 14 days. You may download this version to determine if this is related to Drumagog LE.

However, I suspect that there is another virtual instrument or setting causing this error. In the forum, you did indicate that you are using various synths. You also stated you are getting the same beep with Wave Arts Master Verb LE. Because this mysterious "beep" is occuring other plugs besides Drumagog, I feel Drumagog is not causing this error.

A common method used to troubleshoot issues like this is to create a new, empty session. Insert your virtual instruments one-by-one and recreate your original setup. If the beep occurs, you can pinpoint the instrument.

You may also try the reverse - taking each virtual instrument/plug out until the "beep" stops. When you find the instrument causing the error, find the setting that is causing the "beep".

Let me know how this goes.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Another possibility is the Drumagog Synth is turned on. Make sure the Synth is set to Off. It's located in the bottom center of the main screen.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.