Using Drumagog 4 with Samplitude 8

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

dcm_9

Using Drumagog 4 with Samplitude 8

Post by dcm_9 »

i have purchased, installed and activated it but can't see it in my plug in drop down menu. all i can find is the drumagog 3 demo that i installed a few months ago, and that gives an error because i unistalled it when it expired. can you help?
thanks
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Hi,

Sure, I'd be glad to help. What is your OS, and what audio program are you using? If you're using Pro Tools on XP, please see this post:

http://www.drumagog.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=453

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
JDrew

Re: Using Drumagog 4 with Samplitude 8

Post by JDrew »

Was there any resolution to this topic cuz I am in the exact same boat!

Jim
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

With Samplitude it is usually a case of Samplitude not looking in the right place for your VST plugins. By default Drumagog installs into the default VST plug folder (in Windows it's Program Files/Steinberg/VST Plugins, unless you have SONAR then it's Program Files/Cakewalk/VST Plugins). You need to point Samplitude to this plugin folder before Drumagog will appear as an insertable effect. I don't have Samplitude right in front of me at the moment, but as I recall it's in the Options menu, in the VST section, you'll find the VST Folder Path setting.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
JDrew

Post by JDrew »

Yeah!!!
Finally found it under Paths/Skins and of course every time I saw that I was just thinking skins and that it did not apply. Pointed it to the Steinburg area. It's all there and now I gotta learn how to use it. LOL!
Thanks

Jim