New user questions...

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

kidboy500

New user questions...

Post by kidboy500 »

I'm new to Drumagog, and was wondering:

1) how many different drum samples come with drumagog?

2) I assume you can't use drumagog to write your own midi parts, would need BFD to do that?

3) Is there a new version coming out with Namn '07?

Thanks everyone in advance!
kidboy
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Hi,

Drumagog comes with 4GB of drum samples (kicks, snares, toms and cymbals) You're right - Drumagog is only a replacer. It doesn't write midi grooves. BFD is a good choice for that application.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
kidboy500

Post by kidboy500 »

ok...so if I bought BFD which comes with many more samples can I use thoughs samples with Drumagog? What if I bought Strike, can I use thoughs samples with drumagog?

Thanks,
kidboy
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

You can't use BFD or Strike samples directly in Drumagog, because they do not contain standard audio files. You can, however trigger both of these products from Drumagog using MIDI. Also, there's a new version of Drumagog coming out that will allow you to trigger BFD directly, without using MIDI.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
kidboy500

Post by kidboy500 »

Rim wrote:You can't use BFD or Strike samples directly in Drumagog, because they do not contain standard audio files. You can, however trigger both of these products from Drumagog using MIDI. Also, there's a new version of Drumagog coming out that will allow you to trigger BFD directly, without using MIDI.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
in the new version am I going to be able to write parts using midi if I want to? How much is the new version goin to sell for? I'm assuiming both version are Mac/Intel compatible...

Thanks,
kidboy