pb with sample releases exporting in logic pro 7

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

sevenandi

Post by sevenandi »

I have sample releases at the begining of the songs with logic pro 7 when i export however there is no wave curved, what can i do i have tried different locators and some samples still release; thanks for all and sorry for my english i'm french.
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

I think you're referring to Drumagog's audio output cutting off after a track's audio ends? If so, the solution is to make sure the audio track is longer. In other words, make the audio track long enough for the drum hits to decay naturally. For example:

Good:

Audio: XXXXXXXXXXX
Drum Hit: X.......

Bad:

Audio: XXXXXX
Drum Hit: X........

In example 2, the drum hit will be cut off, because the audio track ends. Just stretch the audio track so its longer.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
sevenandi

Post by sevenandi »

no it's at the beginning of the song, when i export a project, i place a first locator at the beginning of the song before the wave curve and i hear some samples without any wave form, but it's never the same it can be a snare or a kick it just looks like a bug, have you ever heard of this? i just don't know what to do thanks for the help
andrew.....
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Andrew,

Can you please try to explain this to me again? I'm having a hard time understanding what the problem is you're having. What's a "sample release"? What's a "Wave curve"?

Thanks,
Rim