Authorization Help!!!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

luca

Authorization Help!!!

Post by luca »

Hello,

I bought Drumagog 5 through Thomann music store in germany. They sent me the Drumagog Box where a sticker reads "Drumagog 5 Pro Retail, Authorization Code Included in the Box" inside I find the code in another sticker but when after installing the program opens the dialog for authorization I don't kow where to put this code i have. Then i registered in drumagog.com but i don't know where to find the serial number of this box and in my account doesn't appear this product, only the demos.
I bought the program last week and i paid extra for UPS to get it here on time because tomorrow i have a mix i need to use it and i am stucked in this, can anyone help me??

Where is the serial number? where do i use this authorization code (it's 16 letters like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)??? how can i run the program??

Thank you very much.
luca

Re: Authorization Help!!!

Post by luca »

Alright now!!!

I figured it out. It was quite easy. I feel a little dumb now, but you know... this moments are kind of tense...

cheers!!!
Chris M
Expert

Re: Authorization Help!!!

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

Glad you got it working. The code that comes in the box is actually the serial number of your copy.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs