Ordered Drumagog 5, Recieved nothing!! Please Help!!!!!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

kchammydax

Ordered Drumagog 5, Recieved nothing!! Please Help!!!!!

Post by kchammydax »

Please read below email!!! I have now tried twice and I have not been given the product!!!

I have a confirmation number!!

"You purchased the following items:
1 x Drumagog 5 Basic - $149.00
Click Here To Download Your Products"

Approx. 6:40pm CST, I attempted to purchase Drumagog 5 basic. I had the demo prior, but "activating" did not work. I received a challenge, but no where on my response page did it give me a place to paste it into. I then went to your products page and purchased Drumagog 5 basic with my Visa card, but "Click Here To Download Your Products " then kicked me back to my account page. I had no further options. There are no options under "upgrade"; I did not receive the product!

Please help me!

Kip Gaudette
Jack
Expert

Re: Ordered Drumagog 5, Recieved nothing!! Please Help!!!!!

Post by Jack »

Hello,

I believe you emailed about this issue, but here is what was sent:

We are sorry that you are experiencing trouble with your purchase of Drumagog 5. I see that you attempted to make a purchase and according to our web store, your card was declined due to an address/zip code mismatch. Please make sure you check with your bank to see what they have on file for you. If you received a confirmation number from our website, that was an error on our part and your card has not been charged for the transaction. If you still run into trouble, we can set up a purchase using PayPal.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
lil_hendrixx

Post by lil_hendrixx »

also had the same issue when purchased basic package today. sent 2 emails. tried 2 different credit cards. lookin to solve asap!!
Jack
Expert

Post by Jack »

I do not see an attempted purchase from our webstore. Can you tell me what name you are using to try the purchase?

If you received a confirmation number from our website, that was an error on our part and your card has not been charged for the transaction. If you still run into trouble, we can set up a purchase using PayPal.

If you are interested in making the purchase, please send a PayPal payment for the correct amount to info@drumagog.com. Please include your Name, Email address, and the text "Drumagog 5 (version name)" in the description. Once we receive and process your payment, we will send you a download link to upgrade to Drumagog 5.
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com