D5 Platimun Crashing SawStudio

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

akdarstudios

D5 Platimun Crashing SawStudio

Post by akdarstudios »

Hi
Ever since upgrading to D5 (pro, now Platimun) my edls in SawStudio have been loading much slower than without D5. Now to add to that, the edl starts to load, thinks about it, then flashes the D5 Gui and crashes SS. All my edls withought D5 load almost instantly, even the ones that still are running D4. Any thoughts on how to correct this? I love D5 when it loads for me!

Thanks
Mike
Jack
Expert

Re: D5 Platimun Crashing SawStudio

Post by Jack »

Mike,

We are sorry that you are experiencing trouble with Drumagog in a corrupted session. First, are you able to open Drumagog onto an empty session and it still works? If you can, then it is a problem with the session and not Drumagog.

In the meantime, if you need to get this session up and running, you can temporarily disable Drumagog in your audio program (move the Drumagog5 plugin file out of the DAW's plugins folder). The open the session, remove Drumagog from the tracks it is used on. Save a copy of this session, and then you can add Drumagog back onto those tracks in the copied session. It will lose the settings saved, but this is a workaround for the time being.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com