Help Please! Drumagog files won't show up in drop down?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

xgxmanx

Help Please! Drumagog files won't show up in drop down?

Post by xgxmanx »

I just got the SSD EX and Metal add on pack and when I copy the SSD kick, snare and tom folders with the SSD gog files into Drumagog's "gog files folder" that contains the other gog file folders that came with Drumagog, the SSD folders I copied over do not show up in the drop down on the plugin so I can select the gog files in them...

I have tried to figure this out for over an hours but I'm done. I'm running drumagog on a newer i-mac I bought in September (so no snow leopard OS).

got the browse thing to navagate to the files but i want them to show up in the drop down list view (like the stock ones that come with drumagog do after you select a folder in the drop down list) so you can just click through through them to try out.

If I use "browse" I get the pop up dialog box and you can only selest "one" file at time from there. Then it never shows up in the list view on the actual plugin and you have to keep opening up the browse pop up for every single file you want to preview. I want the folder to just be in the actual drop down like so I can just click it and then see the list of gog files right on the pluging like the way it works for all the other gog files it comes with.

Any help would be apprecieated!
Matt W
Expert

Re: Help Please! Drumagog files won't show up in drop down?

Post by Matt W »

Hello,

In order for your samples to appear in Drumagog's drop-down menu they need to be setup like the existing sounds. In other words your new Gog Files must be inside a "category" folder, inside the Gog Files folder. Take a look at how the others are setup, like the Rock Bass Drums folder, and then all the individual .gog files inside that.

In other words, make one or more new folders inside the "Gog Files" folder, call them SSD Kick, SSD Snare, etc, and then put the Kick .gogs inside the "SSD Kick" folder.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com