cant use demo version with sonar 8.

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

awaken1

cant use demo version with sonar 8.

Post by awaken1 »

Hello,
I recently downloaded the demo version of Drumagog but unfortunately the plug-in manager for sonar 8 could not find it in the vst folder..Thus I am not able to see if I want to buy it or not..Running XP 32, and Sonar 8 x32.. it's there in the program files and even in the sonar Vst files but when trying to import it through the manager, it doesn't show up..I have since then uninstalled it.

have any suggestions?
Thanks for your help.

T
chefmike8888

Post by chefmike8888 »

After you install Drumagog open Sonar and go to Options/Global. Under the VST tab choose Scan VST folders. Be sure that the location of Drumagog is listed in the folders to be scanned. The best way to do this is that when you install Drumagog, choose the Cakewalk VST folder as the location to install to.

Mike
awaken1

Post by awaken1 »

thanks! much appriciated..I'll try it again.
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Mike is correct, it sounds like SONAR isn't looking in the right VST folder. If you want to make sure, you can do a hard drive search for drumagog.dll to find the actual plugin files. Note the name of the folder they are located and add that to the list, re-scan, and see if Drumagog pops up on the list.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
awaken1

Post by awaken1 »

Thanks a million Mike n Matt.. that worked!!! you guys rawk!!!