Drumagog will not remember the Dynamic Group settings

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

no-xplode

Drumagog will not remember the Dynamic Group settings

Post by no-xplode »

Hello,

I have this problem.
I work on a track and figure the dynamic group positions the way I want, and that sounds good, but when I save the project and reload it the next day, those settings are set to default while everything else (every parameter) stays the same. How can that be?

I am using Logic 8.0.2, Drumagog V4.11 Basic AU

Thanks
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

The Dynamic Group settings are part of the individual Gog file, so those settings aren't stored in the project. After editing the Dynamic Group settings save the Gog file itself, and it will open correctly the next time. If you don't want to overwrite the original Gog file, save the .gog with a different name.

Another option would be to leave the Dynamic Groups settings unchanged, and instead adjust Drumagog's input level control so that the loudest hits fall in the loudest Dynamic group. This is assuming you like how the Dynamic Groups are already setup, and just want to match the source track to how the Gog file was recorded. The input control setting is saved as part of the project, so you then wouldn't need to save the Gog file itself.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com