Supersonic Samples in GOG format!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Supersonic
Expert

Supersonic Samples in GOG format!

Post by Supersonic »

Supersonic Samples are now in the native GOG format.

15 snares (68 variations)
7 kicks (110 variations)
3 sets of toms (5 variations)

A total of 200 GOGs for only $179 on one DVD that includes all the 24bit WAV files ...over 2700 of them!

Available here in the Drumagog site!
http://www.drumagog.com/buy.htm
Danny Danzi

Post by Danny Danzi »

I gotta say, these are some of the best samples I've ever heard. There is seriously a kick and snare for everyone. E really delivered the goods here all across the board for me. And the dude is a top notch individual that is open to suggestions, replies to email and sincerely works hard for us. He's went as far as asking for opinions to asking us what drums we would like him to buy next to sample.

Rim, I don't know how you hooked up with this guy, but he's an asset to the sample world as well as someone that makes my personal Drumagog experience absolutely incredible. Thanks for turning us onto him, from the heart.

Sincerely,

Danny Danzi
www.dannydanzi.com
www.myspace.com/dannydanziband
millstudios

Post by millstudios »

Yeah I must also sing high praises for the supersonic gog set Very useable and very good support from E (they arrived with in 4 days to the UK ). recommended !
Supersonic
Expert

Post by Supersonic »

Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm glad you like them!

E.
Supersonic
Expert

Post by Supersonic »

Here's a new demo using ultra punchy snare 10HTfd, kick 5LTel and toms 1RCfd. These were 100% replaced with Drumagog because the originals were clipped.

Before

After
greno

Post by greno »

I bought Supersonic drums, and they are fantastic - a big improvement over the samples that come with Drumagog, and at a reasonable price. I've had good success using them in everything from heavy metal to more mellow stuff. Highly recommended.