help - drumagog disappeared!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

pete

help - drumagog disappeared!

Post by pete »

I just oppened a session a was working yesterday with drumagog and drumagog disappearted... I cannot insert it anymore

I work with PT HD 7.4

anyone knows what this could be?

thx
pete
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hi Pete,

Does Drumagog no longer appear in your inserts menu? Or is it appearing inactive?
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
pete

Post by pete »

it is appearing inactive - I just updated it and it works again now but I lost all my presets and in all the mixes I've just done I have to redo the drumagog stuff because the new version doesnt load them...

this is crazy!!!

why do you do that? seems like your forcing users to update... in the middle of a mixing process
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Drumagog 4.11 will definitely read your presets/settings from older versions. If the presets/saved settings from your existing session with Drumagog -won't- open after Drumagog is reinstalled, it usually means you're using a different latency version, i.e. Drumagog vs Drumagog Fixed Latency. The Fixed and non-Fixed versions are not interchangeable , and you should only be using the Fixed Latency version with Pro Tools HD.

If you only have Fixed Latency installed now, and it won't open, it means you created your sessions with the incorrect plugin. If you created the session with Drumagog Fixed Latency, and now it doesn't load your saved settings, just remove the non-Fixed Latency version from your Plugins folder, and make sure the Fixed Latency plugin is in that folder, and your old session should open normally.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
pete

Post by pete »

[quote="Matt W"]Drumagog 4.11 will definitely read your presets/settings from older versions. If the presets/saved settings from your existing session with Drumagog -won't- open after Drumagog is reinstalled, it usually means you're using a different latency version, i.e. Drumagog vs Drumagog Fixed Latency. The Fixed and non-Fixed versions are not interchangeable , and you should only be using the Fixed Latency version with Pro Tools HD.

If you only have Fixed Latency installed now, and it won't open, it means you created your sessions with the incorrect plugin. If you created the session with Drumagog Fixed Latency, and now it doesn't load your saved settings, just remove the non-Fixed Latency version from your Plugins folder, and make sure the Fixed Latency plugin is in that folder, and your old session should open normally.[/quote]

thx I'll try that - probably I had on some sessions the non fixed latency version because it worked for me with delay compensation... on some sessions I remember I had problems with the fixed latency drumagog