about unlocking Drumagog retail

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

bassman

about unlocking Drumagog retail

Post by bassman »

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to unlock drumagog retail unsuccessfuly. when I put the code a message appears telling me to close drumagog and my audio program (nuendo 3) to complete the unlocking proccess. but nothing happens at all. After running nuendo 3 drumagog is still locked
I'm looking forward to hear from you
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

I'm sorry you're having trouble. Which version of Drumagog do you own?

Is this the first time you're installing Drumagog? Or are you installing Drumagog on a new/different computer?
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
esigns

Same problem with ProTools 7.4

Post by esigns »

I downloaded the retail version (as I had purchased it a year or so ago) ran the installer, and clicked on the UNLOCK button - it took my activation code (which I had from purchasing earlier) and it seemed successful - said I need to quit Protools and restart the program to finish the activation. When it came back up it still told me I had 14 days left for the trial version and gave me the option to UNLOCK - even though I just did just that.
Matt W
Expert

Re: Same problem with ProTools 7.4

Post by Matt W »

esigns wrote:I downloaded the retail version (as I had purchased it a year or so ago) ran the installer, and clicked on the UNLOCK button - it took my activation code (which I had from purchasing earlier) and it seemed successful - said I need to quit Protools and restart the program to finish the activation. When it came back up it still told me I had 14 days left for the trial version and gave me the option to UNLOCK - even though I just did just that.
In this case it sounds like Drumagog needs a different unlock code. This will usually happen if Drumagog is being installed on a different computer, or if there was a significant change to your computer's hardware (hard drive, motherboard) or OS (Service Pack upgrade).

In either case, open Drumagog and send in the current CPU-ID from the unlock window to our unlock page (http://www.drumagog.com/support.asp) and our system will send out a new unlock code.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com