Drumagog not showing up in Digital Performer

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

rosindabow

Drumagog not showing up in Digital Performer

Post by rosindabow »

I am just finishing up moving onto a new Mac. I've installed and uninstalled the program many times and drumagog just won't show up in DP. I'm running a Mac Pro with OS X (Leopard) 10.5.4 and Digital Performer 5.1.3. I have plenty of memory and all my other plugins are working fine. The drumagog components are in the folder. I installed version 4.10 Is there something else I'm missing? Thanks.
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Perhaps the Drumagog AU files (drumagog.component and drumagogFL.component) are in a duplicate/different location than they need to be. There are two locations that DP scans for AU plugins:

Startup Disk>Users>CurrentUser>Library>Audio>Plug-ins>Components
Startup Disk>Library>Audio>Plug-ins>Components

The next step I'd suggest is trashing DP's preferences to force a rescan. When the Drumagog AU files are in the correct location, DP should successfully scan Drumagog.

Which version of Drumagog have you installed? If you have purchased Drumagog in the past from a retail store, you are most likely running an older version. If this is the case, you may want to download and install the "full retail version" of Drumagog v4.10 from the download page.

Let us know how this goes.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.