unlock code

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

randrohe

unlock code

Post by randrohe »

Hello,
I have purchased a new box version via mail order. It will not let me type anything in the unlock code box. I see you have suggested to redownload the retail version to others that are having this issue. How do I go about it as I have the boxed version. G4 powerbook- osx 10.4- Ableton live 5.2.
thanks in advance, rand
randrohe

Post by randrohe »

So, do I also download the retail version, not the update? and if so, how do I go about getting up to the curent ver.? thanks, Rand
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hello,

The full retail version that can be downloaded off the website is the latest version of Drumagog, v4.10. The boxed/hard copy version is still a full retail version of Drumagog, but it may be an older version, such as v4.06 or v4.07.

If you downloaded the "full retail version" off the website, you will not need to install the update because you will already have the latest version, v4.10. If you install from the DVD you received in the mail, you can install from this DVD and determine which version you have by selecting the "About Drumagog' blue/purple oval in the Advanced Tab. If you need to download and install the update, this can be accessed from the download page.

You can generate an unlock code by visiting http://www.drumagog.com/support.asp with your registration name, email, phone, and CPUID (obtained by selecting the "demo - click to unlock" message). If you are having trouble typing into the unlock code field, I suggest simpliifyng the situation by closing all applications except for one audio application, start a new session with one track, and insert Drumagog to attempt to unlock.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
randrohe

Post by randrohe »

Hi Teri,
Thanks for your reply.. I tried agian and I was able to unlock it. The only thing I did different was to launch it as a VST as opposed to an AU.
I forgot to check the version, but I'm pretty sure it was 4.10, so I think I'm ready to go.. Thanks again for your help..........Rand