Drumagog 5 and PTHD 9 on Lion not playing nice

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

jrmintz

Drumagog 5 and PTHD 9 on Lion not playing nice

Post by jrmintz »

Hi,

I used Drumagog 5 Pro today in a session and got the spinning beachball of death. After my clients left I tried to make it work again and Pro Tools just hangs. I've trashed the PT prefs, made sure I have the latest version of the plugin to no avail. I have an album to finish Monday, there are several tunes that need snare replacement, and the producer won't be happy if I have to put in the snares one at a time. Is there a reliable fix?

My system is a Mac Pro dual quad-core with a Pro Tools HD3 Accel system running Mac OSX 10.7.3 and PTHD 9.6. Please help!

Thanks
jrmintz

Re: Drumagog 5 and PTHD 9 on Lion not playing nice

Post by jrmintz »

Update -

I tried installing the newest version of drumagog after uninstalling the old version, trashing the prefs again, restarting, Pro Tools still hangs. As of this moment it's unusable.
jrmintz

Post by jrmintz »

Is anyone from the company monitoring this page? I've already had to take money off my bill for down time. I've done everything I can think of to make drumagog work, and I'm not a beginner. I've been a loyal customer for a long time time, but unless you folks can get a fix to me in time for my session on Monday I'm going to have to buy a different piece of software.
Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

We're sorry you're having trouble--other than trashing ProTools prefs, the usual culprit is the InterLok drivers. Make sure you have the most updated versions of these, and removing the existing ones before installing would be a good idea too. If you're still having trouble, send us an email--support(at)drumagog.com and we can hopefully get the issue sorted out.

Thanks,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
Chris M
Expert

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

The 5.2 update for Drumagog has been released for Mac--it should fix the issue with ProTools crashing at start up. The update should be available in your account.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs