Installing Drumagog on Mbox2 (pc)

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Tormentor

Installing Drumagog on Mbox2 (pc)

Post by Tormentor »

I just bougt myself a box for triggering at home.
The problem is that when install drumagog it never shows up in the insert list so i never even get the chance to write in the serial number.

I installed the dll in C:\Program\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins

What is wrong?????
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

It should be "Program Files", not "Program". I assume that's what you meant, though - just making sure.

During installation, you should choose the default settings. There's no need to change anything in your case. The main Drumagog folder should go in C:\Program Files\Drumagog40, and the plugin itself in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins.

Also, make sure you're using at least Pro Tools 6.1.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Tormentor

Post by Tormentor »

in C:\Program\Common Files\Digidesign\DAE\Plug-Ins

The dll says 1.1.0.0 VST plug in, this is nor right or?

It should be rtas?

I just followed the installation and its supposed to intnstall for both vst and RTAS.
(I couldnt choose rtas only)
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

I think the problem is that it's not copying into the right place. It shouldn't be "Program". It should be "Program Files".

The file version is correct. That VST file you mentioned must be in the Digi plugin folder in order for it to work.

Regards,
Rim
Tormentor

Fing it out! :-)

Post by Tormentor »

It was in "delade filer Seperate/split files) instead of what come up as preset in the drumagog installation (common)
I just followed where the other Pt plug in were...maybe its little diffren since I use the swedish version of XP.

Now its working!! :D