Some questions you could maybe answer (newbie ahoy!)

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

pete07

Some questions you could maybe answer (newbie ahoy!)

Post by pete07 »

Hey all, im completely new to drumagog and i need some good sounding drums doing up for my band. Now i have a few questions maybe you could answer for me.

1. I have the drum tracks in a .wav format, running them on adobe audition 2. Is there a way to get audition to utilise drumagog to replace the drum sounds i have and if so how would it be done?

2. Will the drumagog program produce high quality, semi-professional drum tracks, and if so what kind of sound am i looking at?

cheers in advance
zumbido
Expert

Post by zumbido »

Yes you can use your original tracks to make 'gogs' to be loaded into Drumagog. You can make multisamples, as well.

You will probably prefer the included samples with Drumagog or want to incorporate the several sample libraries or even BFD. Usually the decision to replace the drums is due to inferior sounds.

If you are a skilled drum-replacer, you will end up with high-quality, professional sounding drum tracks that will far exceed the original performance and sound.

And if you are good with something like Beat Detective... well, the final results can be amazing.

I am not familiar with Adobe Audition. But, if you can insert a VST into a track, then I'd assume that you can use Drumagog.

Download the demo and see if it works. It's FREE.