Saving Drumagog settings in Pro Tools

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

fuzzles

Saving Drumagog settings in Pro Tools

Post by fuzzles »

Greetings - I don't seem to be able to save Drumagog settings as presets in Pro Tools. The settings I save show up in the appropriate Plug-in settings folder as .tfx files, as with all other plug-in settings. They don't appear, however, in the drop-down menu where settings always appear.

Is it possible to save different Drumagog settings? It'd be great to easily recall favorite kit pieces & settings, once you find 'em! I'm using Drumagog Platinum 4.10 and Pro Tools HD 6.9.3.

Thanks, Fuzzbee
Zooey

Post by Zooey »

Do you have the free BFD Lite plug-in that came with Ignition Pack installed? Drumagog may be saving presets in there. Don't ask me why, but I've noticed this happening on occasion.
fuzzles

Post by fuzzles »

Hi Zooey - The presets are getting saved in the right place - the plug-in settings folder. They just don't appear in the drop-down menu. Have you had any success saving presets? Rim, do you have an answer about saving settings? Thanks! Fuzzbee
Zooey wrote:Do you have the free BFD Lite plug-in that came with Ignition Pack installed? Drumagog may be saving presets in there. Don't ask me why, but I've noticed this happening on occasion.
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Are you using Pro Tools 6? If so, this is a known problem with the Fixed latency version and PT6. The only solution is to either use Pro Tools 7, or the non-fixed latency version of Drumagog.

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.