Loosing Drumagog Settings on Projects

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

THESCREWDIO

Loosing Drumagog Settings on Projects

Post by THESCREWDIO »

I've got a little, actually a big problem. I insert an instance of Drumagog in Digital performer 5, say on the snare track. I choose a sound, tweak the sensitivity, tweak the resolution. Everything is great. Then I tweak the dynamic levels of my sample groups. I love what I hear. I save the entire project. I quit the project. When I load the project back into DP, all my settings are there, except for the dynamic level settings of my sample groups. They keep defaulting to thier original settings, completly changing everything that I have done. Whats up with that...? PLEASE HELP !!
zumbido
Expert

Post by zumbido »

I don't use DP. But with Cubase, I can save EACH instance of Drumagog. I can then open these individual instances in a new Cubase file.

Is there a window or drop down within Drumagog with your version? Mine's at the top of the Drumagog window.

In any event, it seems as if the settings should be saved the way you are doing it.
THESCREWDIO

Post by THESCREWDIO »

Yeah, the wierd thing is that this hasn't been an issue until recently. I have plenty of other projects where everythign is running just fine
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Sample groups don't get saved within a project, but rather within a gog file. You'll need to press Save Gog in the samples page after you get the groups the way you want them. If you type a new name into the sample same box at the top, it will make a copy (in case you don't want to overwrite an existing gog file).

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.