Is Drumagog SNOW LEOPARD & Protools 8.03 compatible

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Boe Larsen

Is Drumagog SNOW LEOPARD & Protools 8.03 compatible

Post by Boe Larsen »

Hi Group

Does anybody know if the current version of Drumagog is Snow Leopard (10.6.2) and Protools 8.03 compatible?

Best,
Boe Larsen
West

Re: Is Drumagog SNOW LEOPARD & Protools 8.03 compatible

Post by West »

I can not make it work.

I just get an error report (without a number)
bradnyght

Post by bradnyght »

Hi Boe, I'm running PTHD 8.0.3 on Snow Loepard 10.6.4 and I'm totally screwed :(
It keeps shutting PT down and then, if PT actually works, it can't find any of my previous samples, freezes, and then kills PT......again....
This makes me kind of upset, I do this for a living and I loose money when I can't mix or edit appropriately....
Boe Larsen

Post by Boe Larsen »

Yep - thats what I get but version 5 should be a month or so away... right.

Best,Boe
Matt W
Expert

Post by Matt W »

Hello,

I believe with Snow Leopard 10.6.4 you must have PT 8.04 (they added support with the .04 update). I know there has been problems in general with 8.03 and 10.6 (and not Drumagog specific).

Drumagog 4.11b (the latest version) should be fully compatible with PT 8.04, you may just need to make sure you have the latest version installed. If there are -any- error messages when inserting Drumagog it usually means a problem with the Drumagog installation and needs to just be reinstalled.

Download the latest "Full Retail" installer from the Download page of www.drumagog.com, and re-run the installer over the top of your existing installation.
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com