Problems with "Advanced Trigger" mode DETAIL slider !!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

sage691

Problems with "Advanced Trigger" mode DETAIL slider !!

Post by sage691 »

Running Drumagog 4 on PT 6, Mac G4 OS 10.

My system has no delay compensation, so I cannot use the Fixed Latency and have to manually nudge the source tracks to match the Drumagog delay times listed in the main window.

My problem is this: when I select Advanced Trigger engine mode on the advanced page, it automatically always sets the "detail" slider roughly in the center of the horizontal slider bar at a 73.22ms delay. But for the music I'm doing, I need the full resolution. So I slide the slider fully to the right, but now NO CHANGE is reported on the delay time (in other words, it STAYS at 73.22 ms !!)

In the past it would change to 101.0 ms when the "detail" slider was at the maximum position.

Am I doing something wrong now ? Shouldn't Drumagog automatically change the delay time reading to 101.0 ms the moment you move that slider fully to the right (highest detail) ?

I even tried deselecting Advanced Mode, then selecting it again but that made no difference.

Hope somebody can help me !!
Chris M
Expert

Re: Problems with "Advanced Trigger" mode DETAIL slider !!

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

The detail slider in 'Advanced' mode will still affect the resolution, even if it doesn't affect the latency--the changing latency happens in Simple mode, but doesn't happen in 'Advanced' mode. This may have been changed in an update, so I wouldn't worry about the amount of latency induced, as it should not be changing in Advanced mode. Other things may affect the latency, however, like Stealth Mode, and that might be where the changing latency values were coming from.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs