Protools 9 HD crashed when opening session with drumagog

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

rizkiwahyudi

Protools 9 HD crashed when opening session with drumagog

Post by rizkiwahyudi »

Hi all, i got a big problem, i'm using Protools 9.0.2 HD on Mac OSX 10.6.6 and everytime i opened a session with drumagog 4 on it, it crashed :(

This happened everytime i opened a session with two or more drumagogs inserted on the session, even when I opened the session using "safe mode" (shift - open - all plugins inactive) then i activated drumagogs one by one it keep crashed after I activated the second drumagog, the only way is to remove them and insert all over again, but after i saved the session and opened it again it still crashed again and again :(

Can I have a fix for this? I've reisntalled many times and use the latest version (4.11).

Really appreciated for any helps

Thanks

Rizki
Chris M
Expert

Re: Protools 9 HD crashed when opening session with drumagog

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

If Pro Tools is crashing even when you open in safe mode, try trashing your Pro Tools Preferences--this is a go to troubleshooting tip whenever Pro Tools is crashing a session consistently.

Best,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs
rizkiwahyudi

Post by rizkiwahyudi »

I did trashing Protools pref and stuff, reinstalling, nothing worked, always crash after i insert the 2nd or 3rd drumagog or opening session containing drumagog :(
davidvignola

Post by davidvignola »

I am having the same exact issue with both Cubase 5 and Protools. This is a HUGE issue and no one seems to be able to help!