Drumagog MIDI output still not working in Cubase 4

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Scramble
Expert

Drumagog MIDI output still not working in Cubase 4

Post by Scramble »

Has there been any progress yet on the failure of Drumagog to output MIDI correctly in Cubase 4? I am still having this problem (as I noted before in the post http://www.drumagog.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=739), and it is incredibly frustrating.
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

We're still working on it. As soon as we find a stable solution, we'll let you know.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Scramble
Expert

Post by Scramble »

Thanks.
Scramble
Expert

Post by Scramble »

I've just noticed another latency-related problem in a project I'm currently working on. Earlier on on the project I created some Drumagog kick parts. I then "exported" those tracks to another track so that I could get rid of the Drumagog insert in the original track.

Now the project has grown very large and I'm a bit unhappy with the kick sound, so I've re-loaded Drumagog and tried some new kick sounds. But now these kick gogs are coming in slightly early. I've "exported" these tracks as well, and looking at the waveforms of the original kick track, and the first Drumagog "exported" track, they're coming in around 80ms too early -- it's not exactly 80ms, but it's around it, so it's obviously something to do with the latency compensation going awry. (I even repeated the use of the first Drumagog kick sound I had, and its app. 80ms earlier than the first instance).

(I've re-started to see if that helped, but it didn't).
Scramble
Expert

Post by Scramble »

Just tried re-starting again and this time it seems to be back to normal.
Scramble
Expert

Post by Scramble »

Been getting this same problem again a few times, requires re-starting the whole system every time., Really annoying.
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.