Audio Drivers

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

corba212@aol.com

Audio Drivers

Post by corba212@aol.com »

Hello,
In my last post i was having trouble saving my samples into my library and I kept getting an error message that had to do with "error loading wav file headers" or something very close to that. I also have been getting a message that said audio driver error. Is this a software problem or is it a problem with something else in my computer? I really want help, any advice would be awesome!
cory
nexis

Post by nexis »

Don't know for sure, but maybe it's an audio card issue. What kind of audio files are they ...16 bit, 24 bit, 32 bit?

Is it possible that the drum samples that you are using 24 or 32 bit and your sound card does not support them? ...just a thought.

nexis

Try converting your drum samples to 16 bit first as an experiment... then try again. Let me know if this works...
corba212@aol.com

ok I am going to try that tomorrow. How do I go about changing the bit rate?
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Drumagog works with individual .wav/.aif/.sdII files. However, if you are using samples from another virtual instrument (EZ Drummer, Battery, etc.), you must use virtual MIDI cables (MIDI Yoke for PC, MIDI Pipe for Mac).

There are step-by-step directions on using Drumagog in this fashion in the manual.
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
corba212@aol.com

thank you very much

cory