drumagog 5 and cubase elements

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

keggles

drumagog 5 and cubase elements

Post by keggles »

HI
I bought drumagog pro a few moths ago and have been using it on a 64bit win 8 laptop with an old version of Cubase.
The laptop unfortunately has been having a few problems so I decided to move my current project over to a desktop PC which is a 32 bit win 7 system. after installing Cubase elements and drumagog, Cubase initially asked me to authorize drumagog, but this PC was not connected to the net at the time so I cancelled it and thought I could authorize it again later. But now that I have the desktop connected to the net Cubase no longer recognizes that drumagog is installed and does not give me an authorization choice, nor does it show in the inserts section. I have reinstalled drumagog but no luck
does anyone have any ideas as to what I need to do?

regards
Keggles
Corey W
Expert

Re: drumagog 5 and cubase elements

Post by Corey W »

Hi Keggles,
In Cubase, navigate to:
'Devices'> 'Plug-in Information'> Click the 'Update' button and see if that does the trick.

-Corey
neilwilkes
Expert

Re: drumagog 5 and cubase elements

Post by neilwilkes »

Hi Keggles.
It may also be a good idea to be absolutely certain the 64-bit version is not being pointed by the 32-bit system.
I have seen a lot of cases (and it has happened to me too) where the 64-bit version gets placed in the 32-bit folder for VST2 plugins and it could be as simple as this - the 32-bit version might not be in the right place.
Nuendo 5, 5.5 & 6 and Cubase 6,7 & 7.5 with WK-ID Controller.
Fully 64-bit Intel Xeon E5-2687W 8-Core CPU with 32GB Quad Channel RAM
Adam A7 x 5, RME RayDAT 1 into 2 RME ADI-8 DS, Tascam DA-88 to RME ADI-8.