Jerky playback motion when Drumagog 5 is open

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

krizrox1

Jerky playback motion when Drumagog 5 is open

Post by krizrox1 »

This problem seems to be related to a dual monitor setup and Samplitude ProX.

I have Samplitude Prox running on a dual monitor setup. Samp's mixer is always on the second monitor. If I have Drumagog loaded into one of the channel effects bins, and open the device while Samp is playing back, Samp's vertical playback cursor becomes jerky or erratic - looks like it's skipping every so often although the audio is fine. If I move the Drumagog window to the same monitor with Samplitude, the playback cursor is smooth. If Drumagog is collapsed to the effects bin the problem goes away. So it's only when the user interface is open on the second monitor.

This might not be a Drumagog problem per se. But This problem has followed me across several hardware builds and OS's so I don't think it's a hardware issue. Maybe it's a Samplitude issue? I was just curious if anyone else might be seeing something similar. Thanks!
Corey W
Expert

Re: Jerky playback motion when Drumagog 5 is open

Post by Corey W »

Hi krizrox1,
This is the first I am hearing of a situation like this, and it definitely sounds unique to you specific setup. I won't say for 100% that Drumagog is not causing you some minor issues, but I will investigate this further and see if I can recreate your situation.
Are any other plug-ins causing this same issue to happen?

-Corey