I can't download new instruments

An informational and support forum for Voice Band for the iPhone.

Moderator: Corey W

ofcross

I can't download new instruments

Post by ofcross »

Hi
I have an iPod touch 8G ruining OS4, and I try to download the "Cello" instrument from your store, but when is almost finish it appear this screen "Can't connect to server. Make sure airplane mode is turned off", then I need to quit the app and relaunch it. after that it says if I want to resume my downloads, and I say yes!... the download progress bar appears but the count down is going with a negative number like "-14,-15...-40", then the app just quit.
on the second try says installing samples, but then crash again.
I try re-installing the app, but is the same..
the airplane mode is off, my internet connection is OK,

Help!

PD.. some screens
photo.PNG
photo.PNG (113.85 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
photo03.PNG
photo03.PNG (34.72 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
photo02.PNG
photo02.PNG (34.31 KiB) Viewed 12109 times
Rim
Site Admin

Re: I can't download new instruments

Post by Rim »

The best way to fix this problem is to delete Voice Band from your device completely (to do this, press the Voice Bsnd icon for more than 5 seconds, until it starts to "wiggle", then click the x to delete it). Once you've deleted it, re-purchase it from the app store. You'll get a message that says "You've already purchased this item. Do you want to download it again?" Click yes. Once Voice Band is installed again, re-purchase all the instruments you bought previously. Apple won't charge you again, so don't worry. This should fix the problem.

Rim