Pre-sales questions

Discussions regarding iGOG for the iPhone

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

pepelemofo

Pre-sales questions

Post by pepelemofo »

I am new to the iOS world and have been looking for a good drum app and have come across igog in my search. I like what I see and hear from the igog video demos, especially the mic trigger input. One question concerning that functionality: can igog use two inputs from a stereo interface for two triggering two seperate kit pieces simultaneously? I would like to put a couple piezo mics on say, a couple of cigar boxes and use those for kick and snare, for example. Also, is it or will it be possible to have a custom pad layout in size and number (ipad) with perhaps two pads for the same kit piece? I see that it's been a while since igog has been updated so I hope that a few requested features like ACP will be implemented in the upcoming update and even better, the forthcoming Audiobus! Any idea when igog will be updated or if it will be superceded by your new app once it is released?
Chris M
Expert

Re: Pre-sales questions

Post by Chris M »

Hello,

These features are not available in iGog currently, but we'll certainly take them into account when we make an update.

Thanks,

Chris
WaveMachine Labs