midi mobilizer???

Discussions regarding iGOG for the iPhone

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

revjgrymz

midi mobilizer???

Post by revjgrymz »

let me start in saying a great job youve done on a very profesional lookin /sounding app!!
it has managed to run beautifully on my 3g touch in spite of all the other stuff its crammed full of :D

will there be any chance of adding midi mobilizer support?
the sdk is free to all developers or is it an issue of size for the whole app?

i have been very surprised that none of the other "drum app" delelopers have included this what would be incredibly usefull feature!

adding up to 10 pads would be really nice as well (you guessed it i'm a drumkat user)and would just love the idea of showing up at a gig with everything i need in a small breifcase

cheers!
Jack
Expert

Re: midi mobilizer???

Post by Jack »

Thanks for your interest in iGOG! We are currently working on updates for the iGOG at the moment. MIDI device capabilities are certainly one of the items we are looking at (although not specifically MIDI Mobilizer).

We are also looking into making an iPad-specific version of iGOG that would include more pads on the screen. However the iPhone version would not be able to include more pads because there is already about as many as can fit on the screen in the current version.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
dware001

Post by dware001 »

I am also interested in this topic. I am interested in being able to trigger custom samples via MIDI from an Alesis DM5. Will this be possible in the future?
Davus
Jack
Expert

Post by Jack »

Thanks for your interest! This sort of feature is definitely something we are looking into adding to an upcoming iGOG update. We'll keep you posted on any further developments!
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com
dware001

Post by dware001 »

Bumping this topic. Any news? Do you need testers? :D