Intua/Sonoma pasteboard

Discussions regarding iGOG for the iPhone

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

dmat

Intua/Sonoma pasteboard

Post by dmat »

Hello,

First of all, congratulations for your technology, it's a really amazing tool, and iGog makes a great use of it.

One question though, is there any plan to incorporate audio copy, either in the form of intua general pasteboard or Sonoma wire works audio copy/paste, in iGog?

I really like iGog mainly thanks to the expressiveness it allows, but I tend not to use it much as I have no way to produce tracks I can use directly inside my IPod Touch with other music applications. Recently IShred incorporated such features and it clearly made it come back to my workflow that includes other apps like ThumbJam, Multitrack DAW, 4Tracks or Beatmaker to name a few. With audio copy I could use iGog made drum parts in such apps, and with audio paste we could imagine importing samples to build drumkits on the go inside iGog...
Rim
Site Admin

Re: Intua/Sonoma pasteboard

Post by Rim »

Hi,

Thanks for your post. Yes, audio copy/paste is something we're looking at for a future update.

Thanks!
Rim
dmat

Post by dmat »

Thanks for your answer. Great news, can't wait for the update now.

Another question though, as I wrote earlier I'm quite impressed with your brilliant use of the mic for velocity input (and multiple drums at one time), are you planning other music making apps taking advantage of it?

Cheers
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Yes, we have several other projects in the works. Stay tuned for future announements.

Thanks,
Rim