Adobe Audition 1.5 or 3.0 ?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

flapmaggot

Adobe Audition 1.5 or 3.0 ?

Post by flapmaggot »

Hi,

I've downloaded the demo but I can't find it within the VST in Audition. I am running Adobe Audition 1.5 (soon to be running 3.0) Windows XP. Drumagog files are indeed in a folder though I'm not sure if all of the files made it there.

Will I be able to use this with Audition? Very interested in this product!

Thank You!

Chuck
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Hi Chuck,

Does Drumagog appear in the VSTi Plug-in Manager? Plugins can be enabled/disabled here.

The VST-related files (drumagog.dll and drumagogFL.dll) are installed by default in C:/ProgramFiles/VSTplugins (assuming there is no Steinberg program on your machine). If the VST plugs appearing in Audition are in a different folder, try dragging the Drumagog VST files to this location.

Let me know how this goes.

Best Regards,
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
Last edited by Teri on Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
flapmaggot

Post by flapmaggot »

Teri,

I found the files and moved them into the DRUMAGOG folder and it now works. Now to play with the demo a bit.

The problem was that I suppose I have a stienburg product located on my home PC. Maybe a demo sample of something. Thus, a "stienburg" folder was created and that is where the drumagog .dll files went.

My studio is not on the internet and I don't foresee this happening when I purchase drumagog.

Thanks very much for the help.

Chuck
Andy Deacon

Post by Andy Deacon »

I see Drumagog in Adobe Audition, but can't understand how it's work!

I choose a MIDI-track, take this into the progect, click on Effects>>VST>>Drumagog. Next I see a Drumagog, but what I must do for converting MIDI to WAV with real samples?
Belorussian Metal Portal "METAL.BY"
Teri
Site Admin

Post by Teri »

Andy,

Are you wondering how to use Drumagog with MIDI, or are you trying to convert MIDI to .wav files for other uses?
Teri Grossheim
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.