Supersonic Samples now downloadable!

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Supersonic
Expert

Supersonic Samples now downloadable!

Post by Supersonic »

The Entire Supersonic Library is now downloadable! All WAVs and 200 GOG files can be in your possession in minutes. Simply click on the link below and find the downloadable version.

Go HERE
Supersonic
Expert

Post by Supersonic »

NEW DEMOS!

These are my favorite demos so far. Snare 40LT3 is a personal fav and is on the top of my list for thick snares to go to in a big rock mix. It has a beautiful woody tone to it and was set up with a long decay. Snare 14LT has the thick crack and mid bump which that particular brand snare is known for. It was also set up with a fast decay. Kick 13MTel and 7HTel are a couple that my users have been raving about for rock and metal. 7HTel has more of a low mid bump which easily punches through on any system. The 3DC toms will cut through just about anything and retain a nice punch. Enjoy!

snare 40LT3, kick 13MTel and toms 3DC
NEW funky rock sample
same tune with snare 14LT and kick 7HTel instead
NEW funky rock sample 2
Supersonic
Expert

Post by Supersonic »

Hi all, here is another new demo, this time there is no instrumentation. This is a ballad style tune with a big lush, long decaying snare and a low tuned, spongey kick with a felt beater.

NEW Ballad BEFORE Drumagog

100% replaced with snare 8LT2, kick 14LT and toms 3DC using Drumagog. The snare sounds you hear softly, when the kick hits are actually in the kick samples themselves. I made quite a few alternate sets like that in order to add realism.
NEW Ballad AFTER Drumagog