Gog sample collections question...

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

pdlstl

Gog sample collections question...

Post by pdlstl »

I just purchased Drumagog Pro and am downloading the free samples. I'm downloading rather than installing because I'm on my home computer and will carry these to the studio and upload there.

The sample pages have this message:

You may also download the samples individually. If you choose to do this, be sure to save these files into a separate folder within your Drumagog Gog Files folder. This folder is usually located in Applications:Drumagog:Gog Files (for Mac users), and C:\Program Files\Drumagog40\Gog Files (for PC users).

I'm saving all the Rock Kick samples in a folder called Rock which is in a folder called Bass. And so on for all the different drums.

When I upload in the C:\Program Files\Drumagog40\Gog Files folder, do I just place all the samples in that folder? Or, what happens if i leave them in the folders I created? If I leave them in the folders I created, when I load a sample in Drumagog, will I see the folders I created?

Thanks,

Earl
Rim
Site Admin

Post by Rim »

Hi,

Actually, that won't work. Gog samples need to be one folder deep only. So, in other words:

Gog Files
Bass Drums
the gog files themselves...
Snare Drums
Whatever Folder Name You Like

Best Regards,
Rim Buntinas
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
pdlstl

Post by pdlstl »

Thanks.

I finally figured that out through trial and error.

BTW, greatest program ever!