Can't seem to register Drumagog 5

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Charvel

Can't seem to register Drumagog 5

Post by Charvel »

If anyone can help me before I go crazy I would appreciate it. I purchased a store bought version of Drumagog 5. Every time I try to register it kicks me out and tells me the the Email allready exists. Yes it does, by me. I am now trying to give it a serial No. and it wont allow me to do so. It just keeps prompting me for the Demo download. Does anyone have any answers for this problem?
Jack
Expert

Re: Can't seem to register Drumagog 5

Post by Jack »

Hello,

We are sorry that you are experiencing trouble with registering Drumagog 5. It sounds like there was an account already under your email, which you either created or was automatically created because you were a Drumagog 4 customer. Since you already have an email account, you won't be able to create a new account with the same email, or register a new serial number of Drumagog 5 under that same email. To access the account, you can request the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password.

No worries, if you email our support line (support@drumagog.com) with your Name, Email, and Drumagog 5 Serial Number, we can add your download to your account and reset your password manually, if you prefer. From this account, you'll be able to download and authorize your copy of Drumagog 5.

Cheers,
Jack
Jack Goodall
WaveMachine Labs
http://www.drumagog.com