Drumagog 5?

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Kevinallen

Drumagog 5?

Post by Kevinallen »

Sooo any ideas when it might drop? I've been patiently waiting for a long while now. And the anticipation is too much!
Scrummy

Re: Drumagog 5?

Post by Scrummy »

Drumagog is still in beta testing, but it shouldn't be too long now.
TLS Studios

Post by TLS Studios »

Hey Scruumy,
yeah ive heard that for a while now, cant wait for 5, 4 is proving itself useful, 5 will be better again no doubt, just wish they would get it done and release it allready....

one patient studio owner
aJay
Tracey

Post by Tracey »

Hi everyone,

We're well into the Beta cycle and the new version is great! We really appreciate the patience - we know it's been a long wait! But hang in there, it really won't be much longer! If you are interested in joining the Drumagog 5 Beta team and helping to prepare Drumagog 5 for its upcoming release, please email our Beta team at: Beta@drumagog.com
mike1k

Post by mike1k »

Hi Tracey,

I sent an e-mail to Beta@drumagog.com yesterday requesting to join the beta testing, but I havent heard anything back. How long does it take to join?

Thanks,

Mike
Tracey

Post by Tracey »

We're just starting a new Beta cycle with a whole bunch of additions. It was posted to the forum for existing testers this morning. You should receive an invitation today or tomorrow. I'll send this thread off to Matt to make sure that you do.
mike1k

Post by mike1k »

Thanks!!!! :D