steven slate drums gog files

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

darren verpeut

steven slate drums gog files

Post by darren verpeut »

I just got the steven slate drums special Ex pack. I was able to download the classic rock gog files and the EX gog files and basically I just dragged the kick drums into the kick folder on my drumagog and it showed up in the drop down menu. I haven't been able to open up the 2 ex packs that came with it, but support has been awesome and they are sending me the link to download it again and hopefully I will be able to open up the zip this next time I download it. Does anyone know if these ex packs also come in GOG file format or are they in a format that I can just drag and drop like I did with the first two files I downloaded? also, I wanted to hopefully get some feedback on how some of you guys are archiving all these great sounds. I don't know how much more room the kick, snare, and tom folders are going to have in the drumagog gog folders. Is everyone just dropping all the kicks in one folder or are you seperating seperate kicks according to different packs? also, If you can't get the ex packs in GOG format how do you get them to work in drumagog? there's got to be a more efficient way to do all those files than converting one at a time....Thanks.
Matt W
Expert

Re: steven slate drums gog files

Post by Matt W »

Most of our users split up the libraries just by drum type, i.e. Kicks, Snares, Toms. If you want you can split them up even further, that's entirely up to you. Either way you can have up to 1024 Gog files in each folder, so you shouldn't run out of room...
Matthew Werner
WaveMachine Labs, Inc.
www.drumagog.com
neilwilkes
Expert

Post by neilwilkes »

You can get the GOG files as well as the raw WAV files.
Just drop support a line & they will send you a link (they did for me, anyway)
Nuendo 5, 5.5 & 6 and Cubase 6,7 & 7.5 with WK-ID Controller.
Fully 64-bit Intel Xeon E5-2687W 8-Core CPU with 32GB Quad Channel RAM
Adam A7 x 5, RME RayDAT 1 into 2 RME ADI-8 DS, Tascam DA-88 to RME ADI-8.
JohnRup

Post by JohnRup »

i just went and bought their stuff and had to get a refudn because they have now STOPPED supporting the GOG file systme since they areputting out their own plugin and catering to that instead of Drumagog. They were nice enough to refund my money because while they say they don't support GOG anymore - their manual clearly calls it out ( the manual that came with the download i was sent when i purchased