PT9/Drumagog 5 Plat., only trigger one GOG via midi drum pad

Moderators: Rim, Corey W

Badelement1

PT9/Drumagog 5 Plat., only trigger one GOG via midi drum pad

Post by Badelement1 »

Hello, been using Drumagog 5 Plat. and really would like to trigger the GOG's using an Alesis SamplePad 4, like a live drum kit, ya know. Problem is this: in PT 9, I create an instrument track and instantiate Drumagog 5,
set midi in to Sample Pad-ch.1, midi out set to Drumagog5-1. Ok, under settings in Drumagog I select MIDI IN/ ch.1/Note#-D1(38), same note # is set on SamplePad drum pad, I select the Noble-Cooly Snare GOG and it triggers great when playing the drum pad. Here's the real problem: say I create another Inst TRK with Drumagog instantiated, midi in set to SamplePad-ch2/midi out set to Drumagog5-2. Under settings in Drumagog, I select MIDI IN/ch.2/note# C-1(36), and select a DW Kick GOG.
Settings on the respective drum pad on Sample Pad 4 is set to match that note#.
Ok, I hit the pad...Kick plays fine. Then I hit the pad to trigger the Snare GOG.....nothing at all!
It's like only one GOG will play at one time. But there's two instances on separate tracks!
Does anyone have a clue what I'm doing wrong here. I'd love to be able to play some of these GOG's live but this really is making me lose hair fast!!! Please help!! Thanks.